- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How we use “cookies”
- Third-party links and their privacy policies
- How information is used from surveys or contests
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or subscription to our blog. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or organization for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
We may use your information in one of the following ways:
- To respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for subscribing to our blog will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include
detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email in compliance with CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation).
- To improve the user experience. Your information helps us to respond to and improve your customer service requests and support needs.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your email address, name, address, or credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Third Party Links
This website contains links to other sites. Also occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to- time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
This policy was last modified on October 16, 2017.