About Hadas Partners Management Consultants Inc.
Hadas Partners is a consulting company that supports Project Managers leading change in their organisations. My name is Peter Hadas and I am the founder and owner of this company. I work on projects independently or in partnership with colleagues depending on client needs.
So, how am I qualified to help you? My experience covers over 20 years in the corporate enterprise change and transformation field. This experience started with Ernst & Young where I worked with a great team collaborating with Daryl Conner, one of the original Change Management gurus. Our focus was to implement his excellent insights on a large scale throughout our private and public sector clients. Those were heady days full of high-intensity learning!
Following Ernst & Young my journey took me to the IT implementation and outsourcing space through Capgemini and later with CGI, both global leaders in this field. In between, and afterwards, I ran my own successful consulting company working with the same and similar top tier clients. You can see our full client list further down.
You may wonder why I would I want to freely share hard lessons with other project managers such as yourself. Well, there are three reasons.
“If you have knowledge, let others light
their candles in it.” – Margaret Fuller (1810-1850,
American Journalist, Critic and Women’s Rights Activist)
First of all, when I started out it was as a PM myself I saw immediately how beneficial change management was to the success of my projects. However, I had the incredible fortune to work with other brilliant PMs where we developed all of these change management tools and templates! But that is not the reality with most PMs. The vast majority of project managers do not have that deep pool of talented resources at their disposal. So one of my reasons is to provide something similar because I realise how much I personally benefited.
The second reason is that information you will find here in the blogs, hints and tips is no different than what I share with PMs when I am on a project. So it’s not something I could specifically bill for anyway, but it is incredibly useful to them, and likely to you. Furthermore, on a project I can only share this knowledge one or just a few PM’s at a time. Here I can help out a much larger audience. And I feel good about that.
“In the long history of humankind (and animal kind too)
those who learned to collaborate and improvise most
effectively have prevailed.” – Charles Darwin (1809-1882, English Naturalist)
Finally, I realise that if you are involved in a project that is really big and complex, you will likely need more than simply good and helpful information. In other words, this site will not be enough and you will likely need someone with change management expertise on your project team. However, what you learn here should increase your confidence so that when selecting this expert you will know what questions to ask what responses you should expect.
If you are still wondering about how this information and potentially working with us can benefit you, here are a few examples below of the kinds of results you too can expect. And further down you can read about what some of our clients had to say about working with us when we were part of their projects. If you would like more information or to talk with us directly, please contact us, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substantial additional savings for North American Energy Company. This client saved an additional $80 million on a $100 million business process optimisation program. In addition, the program was completed 4 months ahead of schedule. Finally, our change management approach was nominated for a global award for its practical application.
- Successful integration of a large Utility’s work management, finance and time reporting systems onto one ERP platform. We managed the change management team and activities that allowed this utility to streamline its Nuclear and Hydrothermal business units.
- Success in the biggest transformation program in the history of national professional services firm (Tax and Law). We led the change management stream to successfully migrate manual and repetitive work from multiple practice offices into one service delivery centre. In addition, these processes became streamlined, consistent, and automated.
- A National Retailer transformed their Marketing processes and applications. We established their internal change management group within their PMO (Project Management Office) to support over 40 projects. Furthermore, we developed an Employee Impact Dashboard for management to regularly monitor impact on their employees.
- A Shared Services organisation supporting 20 hospitals successfully rolled out a Diagnostic Imaging Repository system to their clinicians. We developed a “Change Management-in-a-Box” Toolkit used in institutions ranging from large urban centre teaching centres to small community hospitals. Consequently, this toolkit was used by individuals in those hospitals who had no prior change management background.
- Multiple successful large system implementations (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, etc). We led the change management work from planning through implementation and finally to project closure.
“I have never worked with someone who is so supportive and able to assist to also bounce ideas off of! You are a rarity these days in the business world. I was hoping for someone who had a very strong sense of the land and the players around it and someone who could provide support to both the delivery centre and to the local offices so they would be successful in the transition…YOU DELIVERED!”
Director, Service Delivery Centre, National Professional Services Firm
“There is no doubt this was an extremely worthwhile process. Thanks to you and your crew for creating a roadmap for our progress. It looks like a lot of work but everyone was very eager to participate. It certainly exceeded my expectations.”
CEO, Insurance Company
“Your personal approach has been pivotal in bringing this initiative to life – you have successfully engaged with a cross section of the management team and through careful intervention helped steer them towards a new paradigm of thinking. Even the most sceptical amongst the leadership group have become ardent supporters of the benefit that a good change management programme can bring.”
SVP Business Optimization, North American Energy Company
“From the perspective of the Help Desk, I want to commend you and your Team on your assistance to the Help Desk with respect to the Phase II implementation of Oracle Financials. Your efforts have exceeded our expectations and we sincerely appreciate the true team work here. Please extend our thanks to those involved.”
Manager, Level I Support, System Integrator
“I could not have been successful in my position without your coaching – you have enabled me to deal well with many new requirements at the program level. I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I can rely on you to deliver what is necessary within the required timeframe.”
HR Director, National Retailer
“I really enjoyed our conversations…you were probably one of the most pragmatic consultants that I have met in my career!!”
AVP, Enterprise Infrastructure Services, National Retailer
|Insurance||Energy & Utilities|
|Portage Mutual Insurance Company||Enbridge Inc.|
|CUMIS Group||Direct Energy|
|Ontario Power Generation|
|Banking||Public Sector & Health|
|Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)||Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care|
|Bank of Montreal (BMO)||Plexxus|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)||GTA West|
|City of Toronto Social Services|
|Retail||Distribution and Transportation|
|Canadian Tire Corporation||Diageo|
|Oshawa Food Group (Sobeys)||Canada Post|
|System Implementers||Professional Services|
|Ernst & Young